Page Rank is link analysis algorithm used by Google engines. Page rank determine relative importance of a link within their database. Google Re-evaluate page rank 3 to 4 times per year, so for almost every 4 months Google calculate your page rank.
How to increase Page Ranking?
1. Link Building: Link building is a process of acquiring backlinks from other websites to your website.
2. High quality content and update content: The website should be updated in a manner that benefits the users and show Google that the website is fresh and deserves higher ranking.
3. Site submit on Search Engine: Site submission refers to submission of a website to a search engine. It is the effective way of web promotion.
4. Guest posting: Guest posting means to post the content and URL of a website on another site.
5. Link Exchange and Directory submission: Link exchange helps to build a relationship between the websites and an increase in link popularity results in increase in page ranking.
Directory submission is a common SEO technique to get back links for the submitted website.
Learn Digital Marketing : Download APP
This app is a complete guide for learning digital marketing step by step.
Follow Us On :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/wscubetech.india
Linked in : https://www.linkedin.com/company/wscube-tech
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+wscubetechjodhpur
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/c/wscubetechjodhpur
Twitter : https://twitter.com/wscube